Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
7272 Wisconsin Ave 100 Ste
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Previews Prop. Spec.
Recognized by her colleagues and settlement attorneys as one of the most knowledgeable and professional real estate agents, and saluted by the real estate industry as one of the top producing agents, Beverly Piccone brings more than 20 years of experience to her transactions. Known for her attention to detail and commitment to excellent customer service, Beverly has earned her clients’ confidence and trust and has built her real estate career on repeat and referral business. She has served on the Contract & Clause Committee, and the Grievance and Professional Standards Committees. Educated at the University of Massachusetts, Beverly has lived in North Bethesda for the past 40 years. She holds licenses in Maryland and Washington, DC.
- Montgomery County, MD
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce
- Washington DC Tourism
- Washington System Guide & Schedules
- Greater Washington Initiative
- Maryland State Site
- Research public, private, and catholic schools and districts. View Local School Information
- Discover detailed population, education, financial, environment, and crime information. View Local Community Information
Selling your home
You have made the decision to sell. My goal is to help you obtain the highest possible price under the current market conditions & to make the process efficient & stress-free. With the power of Coldwell Banker, the leading residential real estate company, behind me, I am able to provide a marketing plan which will reach buyers locally, nationally & internationally. I take my fiduciary responsibilities very seriously & my commitment is to provide you with the highest level of service & communication. You can count on my knowledge & my attention to detail to carefully guide you through the legalese & nuances of the 65+ page contract.
- Our initial meeting is a mutual interview. We'll discuss Your needs, goals, & time frame as well as your concerns with regard to the sale of your property.
- Review the current market statistics & discuss the market strategy for selling your home.
- Hire a professional stager who will help present your home in the best possible manner to appeal to the largest pool of potential buyers.
- Hire a professional photographer.
- Display your home worldwide on more than 725 real estate web sites & real estate portals to give it global listing exposure, which will reach 16 million potential buyers every day. Because of Coldwell Banker's Powerful Online Partnership, your property receives featured positioning in searches on Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo Homes, RealEstateAOL.com and FrontDoor.com.
- Showcase enhance your home on Realtor.com and MSN Real Estate.
- Install a secure lockbox which will register all agents who enter your home.
- Hostess open houses.
- Follow up with every agent & every buyer for important feedback which I will share with you.
- On a frequent & regular basis, provide reports showing all on-line hits on your home.
- Update you on competitive market conditions.
- Explain all the nuances of the offer.
- Negotiate to reach terms which are acceptable to you.
- Be present at the home inspection, the termite inspection, the walk through & accompany you to the settlement table.
It’s a lasting relationship ……not just a transaction!
Buying a Home
Time to buy? Purchasing a new home is an exciting time, but it can feel overwhelming. Whether you are an investor, a first time buyer or a seasoned one, I am here to guide you smoothly through the process. My goal is to help you find the right home to meet your needs, implement an effective negotiation strategy to get you the best terms and manage the entire transaction.
- Our initial meeting is a mutual interview. We'll discuss Your needs & time frame and review current market conditions.
- Provide the names of 3 lenders to find the best loan program for you.
- Set up an exhaustive search in the Multiple Regional Listing System for properties which meet your criteria. Check daily and email you a copy of all new listings which match your specs.
- Provide you with links to all real estate sites and portals which enable you to see the same data base of inventory available to agents.
- Arrange appointments to preview homes of interest to you.
- Discuss positive and negative factors of properties of interest which could affect future resale value.
- Provide you with a comparable market analysis of homes similar to the ones which are of most interest to you.
- Guide you through the 65+ pages of the contract offer.
- Ask to present your offer in person to the listing agent and the seller to better negotiate in your behalf.
- Provide the names of home inspectors, termite and radon inspectors, and settlement attorneys.
- Arrange for the home inspection and request remedies for any items of concern.
- Discuss a home warranty to reduce your post settlement risk.
- Monitor all details.
- Accompany you to the walk through and the settlement.
It's a lasting relationship....not just a transaction!
- Licensed in Maryland and Washington DC
- Sellers' Agent
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Relocation Specialist
- Previews International Property Specialist
- National Association of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- District of Columbia Board of Realtors
- Great Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
Service to Real Estate Community:
- Past Service: Professional Standards Committee of GCAAR
- Past Service: The Ethics Committee of GCAAR
- Past Service: The Contract and Clause Committee of GCAAR
Awards and Recognition:
- Top 3% of Realtors nationwide
- 13+ Million in Sales in 2015
- Repeat Winner for #1 Individual Agent for Sales Production - Downtown Bethesda Office
- Repeat Winner for #1 Agent for Personal Service to Her Clients - Downtown Bethesda Office
- Recepient of the Team Spirit Award - given to the agent who demonstrates the highest level of professionalism and knowledge
- International Presidents Premier Award Winner